Structure of Manuscript
Each manuscript should be in English written using Times New Roman font (Size-11) with spacing of 1.5 as A4 sized word document. The manuscript should be divided in following headings (headings 7-8 applicable only for research article). The reporting of scientific parameters should as SI units.
- Title of paper
- Name of author: contain, an (*) asterisk placed after the name of the corresponding author, address (es)
- Name of the institution(s): complete mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address for the corresponding author.
- Abstract: not exceed more than 200 words.
- Keywords: It should have 5-7 keywords related to the work.
- Results and Discussion
- References: this is most important that all the references must be in the following order:
- K. Vohra, H. Dureja, V. Garg, R. Dutt., Curr. Nanomed., (E-pub ahead of print).
- A.K. Sharma, A. Arya, P.K. Sahoo, D.K. Majumdar., Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl. 2016, 67, 779-791
- S. Gupta, V. Jhawat., J. Controlled Release, 2017, 245,15-26
- P. Agrawal, Sonali, R.P. Singh, G. Sharma, A.K. Mehata, S. Singh, C.V. Rajesh, B.L. Pandey, B. Koch, M.S. Muthu., Colloids and Surfaces, B: Biointerfaces, 2017, 151, 277-288.
- N. Gupta, S. K. Rath, J. Singh, A. Qayum, S. Singh, P. L. Sangwan., Eur. J. Med. Chem., 2017, 135, 517-530. Books
- A.K. Sharma, R. K. Keservani, Dendrimers for Drug Delivery, Apple Academic Press, Taylor & Francis, New York, 2018
- R. K. Keservani, A.K. Sharma, R. K. Kesharwani, Novel Approaches for Drug Delivery, IGI Global International Publisher, Pennsylvania, 2016.
- R.B.Morin, M. Gorman, Chemistry and Biology of -Lactam Antibiotics; Academic Press: New York, 1982.
Tables: All tables must be numbered consecutively (using Arabic numerals) and be cited in the text. Titles of the tables should be short but descriptive. Each table should be on a separate sheet, together with a legend and/or footnotes identified by superscripts a, b, c, etc. In tables, the units are usually in brackets following the quantity and the font should be in Times New Roman with font size 11.
Figures: photographs, drawing, diagrams and charts are to be numbered in a serial order in Arabic numerals in which they are cited in the text and abbreviated as Figure X. The captions for figures should be typed on a separate sheet of paper.
Formula and equations: structural and chemical formula, process flow diagrams and complicated mathematical expressions should be very clearly presented. All subscripts, Greek letters and unusual characters must be identified. Structural and chemical formulae as well as process flow diagrams should be prepared in the same way as graphs.
REVIEW ARTICLES- Review articles should be about 5 pages and contain up-to-date information providing comprehensive coverage of relevant literature. Review articles should preferably be written by scientists who have in-depth knowledge of the topic. All format requirements are similar to those applicable to Research papers. Reviews Articles need not be divided into sections such as Materials and methods, and Results and discussion, but should definitely have an abstract and introduction.