The School of Medical and Allied Sciences at GD Goenka University, Gurugram, India is pleased to offer REACH-2018, a national conference highlighting recent advances and challenges in healthcare.
We invite researchers to submit original, unpublished high quality research papers/posters in the format prescribed on gdgoenkareach.com. All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application domains of interest include Drug Repurposing, Stem Cell-Based Therapeutics,Medical Devices for Drug Delivery, Advancements in Physiotherapeutic and Nutritional Therapies and Treatments etc.The Submitted Papers will go through a competitive review process. Authors should prepare their manuscripts/posters according to the instructions given.
Manuscripts/posters which do not follow the instructions may be returned to the authors for revision or will be rejected. Manuscripts/posters should be written in clear and concise English.
Drug design & development
- In- sillico drug designing
- Nano – technology
- Green chemistry
- Pharmacological screening
- Phytochemical screening
Recent advances in
- Management of lifestyle diseases
- Physiotherapy in specific populations
- Exercise and fitness
- Pain management
- PT role in regenerative medicine /regenerative rehabilitation physical therapy
- Physiotherapy in pregnancy and child birth
- Public health
- Clinical nutrition
- Food composition
- Food safety
- Fitness and supplements
Abstracts must be written in past tense. Please clarify whether submissions are intended for poster/paper presentation. Each abstract must include the following 5 elements:
Title: The title should not be misleading and must belong to the research hypothesis, methods, results and conclusions of the original study. A short, concise title is preferable which is catchy to reader's attention. Do not use abbreviations in the title.
Objective(s): This section of the abstract should represent rationale of your project and be limited to one to three sentences.
Method: This section should include a concise description of the methodology used for the research study.
Results: This section of the abstract should list the results or outcomes of the work you have done, and should be stated succinctly to support only the research conclusions made.
Conclusion: The abstract should be in close agreement with a statement of the project’s implications and contributions to its field. Avoid restating results in this section, nor provide new or irrelevant information or conclusions.
Word Limit for Abstract: 250 words.
Typesetting/Formatting Instruction: All text should be in 12 point Times New Roman font. Title must be bold. All headings must be bold.
Abstracts are selected on the basis of their medical and scientific significance, timeliness, quality of data and methodology, and adherence to specific format requirements. The Scientific Program Committee will review and score submissions, after which the disposition of each abstract will be sent via e-mail to the presenting author and all co-authors listed on the abstract submission form.The evaluation committee will determine the number of abstracts accepted and the format for research presentation (oral, traditional printed poster or facilitated digital poster).Shortlisted abstracts will be published in special issue of Asian journal of biochemical and pharmaceutical research (UGC listed Journal)
- Title should be written Title Case, > 60 point Times New Roman Font, Bold
- The poster should be clear, concise and eye-catching. The intended message must be conveyed clearly through simple text, tables and graphs.
- Use colors wherever necessary. Avoid text in all capital letters.
- Use one font (Times New Roman) throughout. Avoid fancy fonts.
- The title of the poster should cover the full width of the poster. The title should be brief, informative and written in bold letters. The names of authors, address/es should be written below the title in small letters. The name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- References and acknowledgements should be 20 pt. Text should be 20 to 26 pt legible from 3-6 feet (1-2 meters) distance.
- The poster board will be not more than 0.95 meters (95 cm) wide by 1.2-meter height (120 cm). Therefore, the following poster layout should fit within that area.
|Abstract Submission Due:||8th March 2018|
|Acceptance Notification Due:||2nd March 2018|
|Full Paper Submission Due:||8th March 2018|
|Author Registration Due:||5th March 2018|
|Last date of Registration:||10th March 2018|