The School of Medical and Allied Sciences at GD Goenka University, Gurugram, India is pleased to offer REACH-2020, a national conference highlighting recent advances and challenges in healthcare.
We invite researchers to submit original, unpublished high quality research papers/posters in the format prescribed on gdgoenkareach.com. The abstract/poster submission can be done via Easy Chair. Authors should prepare their manuscripts/posters according to the instructions given. Manuscripts/posters which do not follow the instructions may be returned to the authors for revision or will be rejected. Manuscripts/posters should be written in clear and concise English. For any queries please email us at email@example.com
- Challenges in Drug designing for customized applications in microgravity
- Medical devices as pharmaceutical aid for Aerospace Travelers
- Ethical and regulatory concerns for air safety medicines
“Ergonomics at Aerospace” with Post flight Rehabilitation of Space crews.
- Postural considerations and remedial exercise for Aircraft crew
- Scope of Yoga and Meditation for better in-flight experience
Public health and diagnostic aspects of space medicines
- Effect of micro gravity on astronaut’s health system
- Genomic characterization of space microbes
- Fluxes in microbiota of space travelers - Before and after Flight
- Diagnostic radiology Imaging during space exploration
Space Nutrition- Food from Earth to Universe
- Role of Nutrition in human adaptation to microgravity
- Processing and Packaging of foods for the space missions
- Nutritional assessment of crew members and astronauts
- Formulations approach for enhancement of bioavailability
- Recent advancement in treatment of disease associated with stay at Aerospace/Zero gravity
- Biopharmaceutical challenges in aviation medicines
- Trends in biomedical and aeronautical engineering
- Recent trends in Pharmacy practice/Pharmacovigilance in aviation medicine
Abstracts must be written in third person. Each abstract must include 6 elements: title, background, objective methods, results, and conclusions. It should make a clear statement of the topic of your paper and your research question. Ensure that the title describes the subject you are writing about. The marketing of your proposed paper needs to be done within the word limit of 250 words. All text should be in 12 point Times New Roman font. Title must be bold, italicized and underlined. All headings must be bold.
Abstracts are selected on the basis of their medical and scientific significance, timeliness, quality of data and methodology, and adherence to specific format requirements.
The Scientific Program Committee will review and score submissions, after which the disposition of each abstract will be sent via e-mail to the presenting author and all co-authors listed on the abstract submission form.
Shortlisted abstracts will be published in Asian journal of biochemical and pharmaceutical research OR Indian journal of pharmaceutical education and research
- The poster should be clear, concise and eye catching. The intended message must be conveyed clearly through simple text, tables and graphs.
- Use colors wherever necessary. Avoid text in all capital letters.
- Use one font (Times New Roman) throughout. Avoid fancy fonts.
- The title of the poster should cover the full width of the poster. The title should be brief, informative and written in bold letters. The names of authors, address/es should be written below the title in small letters. The name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- References and acknowledgments should be 20 pt. Text should be 20 to 26 pt legible from 3-6 feet (1-2 meters) distance.
- The poster board will be not more than 0.95 meter (95 cm) wide by 1.2 meter height (120 cm). Therefore, the following poster layout should fit within that area.
- Template in ppt
NOTE: Only electronic submissions through easychair will be considered. Papers submitted by e-mail will not be considered.
|Abstract Submission Due:||February 29, 2020|
|Acceptance Notification Due:||March 03, 2020|
|Full Paper Submission Due:||March 06, 2020|
|Author Registration Due:||March 10, 2020|
- For instructions regarding manuscript submission, please click on the links given below
- RJPTONLINE http://rjptonline.org/Instructions.aspx